Blue gradient silk drawstring pouch
500,00kr SEK - 600,00kr SEK
These lined drawstring pouches are ideal for gathering rocks, holding dice, or keeping a water bottle cozy. They close up tight and will not let anything escape: a flat bottom makes them very stable when filled. The ribbon peeks out at the back, allowing you to hang the pouch from a hook.
The outer fabric is all silk, handwoven in a diamond twill pattern with hand-dyed blue gradient yarn. The lining is stonewashed linen fabric: that means it's literally been washed with volcanic rocks, making it very soft and lovely to the touch. (Do not wash your pouch with rocks again, though)
Dimensions: All pouches are 11cm wide when squished flat, about 7cm wide otherwise.
- Medium: 16cm tall. Snugly fits an average human hand but will not work as a glove, sorry.
- Tall: 24cm tall. Comfortably fits and closes over a half-liter water bottle.
- 500SEK is about 50USD.
- These pouches are sold individually, not as a set.
- Volcanic rocks not included.
- If you're located in the EU, 25% VAT will be added during checkout.
- Shipping will be calculated automatically at checkout.